Consorté LLC provides operational support, general ledger bookkeeping services, sales tax returns, human resources, policy, procedures and standards as well as Health and Benefit Administration services. Role player management directly falls under Operational and Human Resource experiences
Consider Consorté LLC for other opportunities that are deemed suitable and manageable even if not directly related to the previous experiences.
- Business Bookkeeping, Management and Consulting services: Human Resources, Benefits Administration Payroll, Business Insurances. Individual tax returns.
- DCAA Compliant
- Civilian Clients –Small Businesses. Size range from 1 employee with $80k in revenues to 57 employees with over $2.5 million in revenues.
- Provide Role Players required for officer training exercise programs
Prime or sub-contracting CAPABILITIES
- Role Playing Services
- Provide support for training programs.
- Provide bookkeeping and/or new business start up for businesses who work on government contracts and require DCAA compliance.
- Any personnel and/or training support services
- Civilian businesses generating approximately $60k – $2.5 million in revenues per year.
- Fish and Wildlife Role Players: Subcontractor September 2016.
- Fish and Wildlife Role Players: Prime Contractor September 2017
- Fish and Wildlife Role Players: Prime Contractor March 2018
Network of Industries
- Consorté LLC’s civilian and government client base is in the following industries and may be utilized for information, consultation or collaborations:
- Weapons training
- Wildlife Protection and Enforcement
- Retail Sales
- Black Top Sealing / Snow Plowing
- Social Media Strategy
- Salon and Spa Services / Massage / Facials / Beauty
- Specialty Repairs of Electronic Equipment Specifically “Probe Heads”
- Plumbing and Construction
- Commercial Janitorial Services
- Financial Planning and Investing
- Accounting / Auditing / Asset Based Lending
- Payroll and Human Resources
- Benefit Brokering for Medical and Legal Insurance Coverage
Contact: Elizabeth A. Lopez (Beth), President / Owner
529 Cayuga Drive, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Cage Code: 7EVN6
DUNS #: 079457830
NAICS codes registered on SAM:
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services (primary code)
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541214 Payroll Services
- 541219 Other Accounting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561320 Temporary Help Services
- 561499 All Other Business Support Services
CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Accounting Degree
- Member AIPB (American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers) Currently pursuing the CB (Certified Bookkeeper) designation.
- Self Certified and Registered EDWOSB / WOSB, Economic Disadvantaged / Woman Owned Small Business
- Pending New York State Certification of Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- NYS Notary Public